Key Benefits of the Microsoft Teams HubSpot Integration
- Aligned and informed marketing, sales, and customer service teams
- Immediate communication tracked on Teams
- Crucial lead and customer details in every message
- Safe, secure data flowing between the two systems
How Does Microsoft Teams Integrate with HubSpot?
- Provide Your Teams With the Critical Details They Need
Add contact properties and other details, like job title or city, to your message so your users can get the information they need to take appropriate action.
- Encourage Stronger Communication Between Teams
All your notifications are sent instantly and logged to Microsoft Teams, where your users can collaborate, respond, and react to messages with text, emojis, and gifs -- in real -time!
- Instantly Notify Your Teams Through HubSpot Workflows
Make sure your marketing, sales, and service teams are always alerted to the notifications that matter most to them. With the Microsoft Teams workflow action, you can send notifications through HubSpot contacts.
How Does Info Flow Between HubSpot and Teams?
Take a look at the integration’s capabilities
|HubSpot||Connector Type||Microsoft Teams|
|Workflow||HubSpot to Microsoft Teams||Teams|
Microsoft Teams HubSpot Integration Pricing
Have a question or need help? Speak with an integration expert.
|Notifications per month||
|Additional 250 notifications||
|7-day free trial||Yes|
Have questions about how to get started sending your notifications?
Fill out the form to get more information.