Key Benefits of the HubSpot + Wix Integration
- Embed and use HubSpot forms on Wix sites without frustration
- Add new levels to your lead nurturing and other campaigns
- Make improvements with better insights into web traffic and analytics
- Put more time back into your day by eliminating manual tasks
- Align sales and marketing teams
How Does Wix Integrate With HubSpot?
- Automatic Install of HubSpot Tracking Code
Don’t spend extra hours putting in codes across all your sites. The integration automatically installs the HubSpot tracking code on every page of your website, so you have instant access to Wix site metrics in your HubSpot portal.
- Update and Create Wix Contacts to HubSpot
Worried your Wix contact won’t show up in HubSpot? With the app, every Wix contact that’s created or updated will appear in HubSpot with the same information.
- Use Wix Form Submissions For HubSpot Lists and Workflows
Market to leads more effectively by segmenting your lists based on the Wix form information they submitted. Take your lead nurturing a step further by enrolling contacts into workflows based on those same details.
- Sync Wix Form Submissions to HubSpot
Whenever a contact submits a form, the HubSpot + Wix app will save all the information they fill out to a timeline event in HubSpot corresponding to the contact. Users who’ve never visited your site before and submit a form will be saved as new contacts in HubSpot.
How Does Data Flow Between Wix and HubSpot?
|Wix Contacts||Wix to HubSpot||HubSpot Contacts|
|Wix Form Submissions||Wix to HubSpot||HubSpot Contacts|
|Wix Site Template||HubSpot to Wix||HubSpot Tracking Code|
HubSpot + Wix Integration Pricing
Have a question or need any additional help? Speak with one of our integration experts.
|Automatic Install of HubSpot Tracking Code||Yes|
|Wix Form Submissions Sync to HubSpot||Yes|
|Wix Contact Sync to HubSpot||Yes|